Скачать бесплатно
Вы помогли!
Слово Патриарха

Проповеди Патриарха Кирилла

Подробнее...

Пожертвовать
для России и Европы:

Случайное изображение
Donation
For all countries with PayPal or credit card:
 
Реквизиты фонда

Благотворительный фонд "Миссионерский центр имени иерея Даниила Сысоева"
ИНН/КПП 7725256926 / 772401001
ПАО "Промсвязьбанк"
р/с 40703810140390553501
к/с 30101810400000000555 в ОПЕРУ Московского ГТУ Банка России г.Москва,
БИК 044525555

kvit

Наш фонд в соц. сетях

fbvkyoutube

 inst

PostHeaderIcon Православная миссия

PostHeaderIcon Женский монастырь св. Иоанна Предтечи (Голдендейл)

Женский монастырь св. Иоанна Предтечи (Голдендейл)

Visitor Info
The Monastery welcomes all visitors though advance arrangements are strongly recommended. Orthodox Christians may stay at the monastery up to two days for a time of retreat at the discretion of the Abbess. If you wish to enter the holy grounds, the following guidelines must be observed:

o Guests should be dressed modestly: men in long sleeves and pants, women in long sleeves, long skirts and head coverings.
o Smoking is strictly forbidden.
o Children must be supervised at all times.
o Special permission is required to take photographs.

Our store hours are
Monday-Saturday 9am- 6pm

Monastery Visiting Hours are 9am-2pm and 4pm-6pm.

St John's Monastery / Bakery
5 Timmer Lane
Goldendale, Washington - KLICKITAT - Goldendale 98620
United States

Telephone: 1-509-773-7141 or -6650


Источник: sgpm.goarch.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь cвт. Григория Паламы (Перрисвилль)

Монастырь cвт. Григория Паламы (Перрисвилль)


The Monastery is under the authority of Metropolitan Maximos of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh, in the Ecumenical Patriarchate and is dedicated to Saint Gregory Palamas.
Gregory is a saint of the Greek Orthodox Church who lived in the 14th century and served as archbishop of Thessalonika. He led a God pleasing life and left a number of highly valued theological writings. God glorified him with many miracles during his lifetime and also after his death. (more…)
In these pages we also provide a limited number of articles mostly concerning prayer and the spiritual life of Christians in general. We hope, as time permits, to add even more articles, for the benefit and spiritual nourishment of our readers, which we thank for their love and prayers that Jesus Christ our God may strengthen us in this ministry. To Him be Glory, together with His Father, and All Holy Spirit, to the ages of ages. Amen!

The Monastic Brotherhood
July 6th, 2004


Contact Information
Addresss: 934 Cr. #2256
Perrysville, OH 44864
Phone: (419) 368-5335
Fax: (419) 368-5300
Email: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript


Источник: sgpm.goarch.org

 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь Святого Креста (Ниагара-Фоллз)

Монастырь Святого Креста (Ниагара-Фоллз)

New Monastery in Niagara Falls, New York
Holy Cross Orthodox Monastery was established in the year 2005 by Archimandrite Nicholas (Iuhos); it is the former Holy Trinity Orthodox Church, located at 3920 Pine Ave, Niagara Falls, New York 14301, established in 1951. The monastery is situated on the main road which connects Thruway I-90 to Downtown Niagara Falls. As you know, in the city of Niagara Falls is located one of the greatest attractions and one of the seven wonders of the world, visited by about 12 million tourists on the American side and 20 million on the Canadian side every year. Tourists have been visiting Niagara Falls since 1812.

The establishment of an Orthodox monastery will help to revive the Orthodox presence in this area and inspire others about the Orthodox monastic life as we share our hospitality with those who visit Niagara Falls. The monastic community will organize special spiritual retreats and lectures for those who are interested in learning more about the Orthodox faith, spirituality, the Holy Fathers, and much more.

The monastery property consists of about 3 and 1/2 acres of land, and has a beautiful brownstone church, a rectory, a garage, and a separate building which has three apartments upstairs, a hall, a kitchen, a future library and a basement.

The main building needs capital repairs, a new roof, new windows, new electrical wiring, and new heating and air conditioning system. Once restored, it is in this building that the monastic community will live. I am very confident that this will be a very prosperous monastery once everything has been accomplished.

A few English speaking monks will soon begin the monastic life, and hopefully will also attract other candidates from the US and Canada interested in the monastic life.

We are also undertaking a project to build a shrine dedicated to the Holy Cross in memory of our American servicemen and women who died in service to our country, and in honor of those who are still serving and have served.

Visitors to Niagara Falls will be able to visit our monastery, light candles, pray and meditate, and will have the opportunity to learn more about the Eastern Orthodox monastic life.

In addition, we are planning a project to help generate income for the monastery. We are finishing a building recently purchased, in which we will establish a small pierogie factory. Part of this income will be used to help the needy families of our servicemen and women, and set up scholarships for their children.

With God's help we are confident that the monastery will become a cradle of spirituality in upstate New York, and a vital monastic community at the northern border of the United States.

As of September 1, 2005, as Abbot of the Holy Cross Monastery, we began the work on the old building immediately. Many friends of the Monastery helped significantly with the repairs.

I will be very grateful if you would consider making a donation to our monastery. Please include also a list of the names of your living and departed loved ones for prayer during our services.

All donations are tax deductible and can be sent to Holy Cross Monastery, 3920 Pine Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY 14301.

May God richly reward you with His blessings for your support of our monastery project.

Archimandrite Nicholas (Iuhos)


Contact Us
Holy Cross Monastery
3920 Pine Ave., Niagara Falls, NY, 14301
Telephone: 1-716-201-8201
Email: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript


Источник: www.holycross-niagarafalls.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Греческий монастырь святого Антония (Флоренс)

Греческий монастырь святого Антония (Флоренс)


In the summer of 1995 six monks arrived in the southern Arizona desert to establish St. Anthony’s Monastery, carrying with them the sacred, millenial heritage of the Holy Mountain, Athos. Since early Christian history, this steep and rocky peninsula in northern Greece proved to be a haven for ancient Egyptian, Cappadocian, and Constantinopolitan monastics. Thus, it enjoyed a direct link with the greatest monastic establishments of ancient Christianity, preserving intact the wisdom of the holy fathers and the sacred tradition of the ancient Church. Today, the Holy Mountain consists of 20 independent monasteries, and numerous sketes and hermitages, housing Orthodox Christian monks from all over the world. 

Elder Ephraim, a disciple of Elder Joseph the Hesychast, having restored and repopulated four Mt. Athos monasteries and having established several men’s and women’s monastic communities throughout Greece and North America, transferred six Athonite monks to the Sonoran Desert to start a new monastery. Upon their arrival the fathers began with the necessary construction work, building first the main church, living quarters for the monks, the dining hall, and guest facilities. A vegetable garden

, a small vineyard, citrus orchards, and an olive grove dot the landscape. An elaborate system of gardens, pathways, and gazebos with Spanish fountains truly render the monastery and its extensive grounds an oasis in the desert. The monastery is dedicated to St. Anthony the Great, the father of monasticism, the renowned 3rd century anchorite. There are chapels dedicated to Saints Seraphim of Sarov, Demetrios of Thessalonica, John the Baptist, George the Great Martyr, Nicholas the Wonderworker, and Panteleimon the Healer. The main church is dedicated to Saints Anthony and Nectarios the Wonderworker.

Источник: www.stanthonysmonastery.org

 


 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь Успения Пресвятой Богородицы (Райвс-Джанкшн)

Монастырь Успения Пресвятой Богородицы (Райвс-Джанкшн)

We are a cenobitic community for women under the omophorion of His Eminence Archbishop Nathaniel of the Romanian Orthodox Episcopate of the Orthodox Church in America. Our monastery is dedicated to one of the greatest feast days of the Orthodox Church, the falling asleep of the Theotokos, celebrated on August 15. A complete schedule of the services offered for the Feast can be found here. The monastery was founded in 1987 and is located in south central Michigan. It serves as a haven of spiritual retreat from the stress of the secular world; a place for spiritual guidance and growth. The foundation of this monastery represents the unity of Orthodox Christianity and faith and its continuity in this land. We hope and pray that this holy place will continue to grow, reaching the heights of all spiritual understanding. To learn more about our monastery follow the links provided.


The monastery is located in South-Central Michigan, 7 miles North of Jackson, in the small farming community of Rives Junction, on 120 acres of wooded land with an array of wildlife. The monastery was founded by three nuns from Romania, in a desire to pursue missionary work and spread Orthodoxy further into America. This vision had to be fulfilled through a monastic structure; not by importing or recreating a glorious past, but by drawing on the traditions of the past that keep alive the Orthodox faith. The purpose of the monastery is to serve the needs of the Orthodox community. Visitors and groups are welcome to visit the monastery for the day or for short overnight stays. For details on how to arrange a visit please click on Hospitality. By clicking on the following links you can learn more about Monastic Life, our Gift Shop and Cemetery, the Iconography Workshops that we offer and how to schedule a Retreat. Under Services you will find out about the daily schedule of services and updates to that schedule. To find updated information about the monastery see Monastery News.
We hope you enjoy your visit through our Monastery.

Mailing Address: 3389 Rives Eaton Road
P.O. Box 128
Rives Junction, Michigan 49277
Phone Number: 517-569-2873
Fax Number: 517-569-2252
Email address: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript


Источник: www.dormitionmonastery.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Греческий Преображенский монастырь (Гарвард)

Греческий Преображенский монастырь (Гарвард)

Address:
Holy Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Monastery
17906 Rt. 173
Harvard, IL 60033 USA

Telephone:
(815) 943-3588
Fax:
(815) 943-3878

Information for Visitors
Our gates are open from 6:00 AM to 8:30 PM, and everyone is welcome to visit. For visitation by large groups, we ask that you please call the Monastery before visiting. If you would like to speak with one of the monks, or if you would like to have confession with our priest-monk, we ask that you please call beforehand in order to schedule an appointment. Due to lack of resources, there is currently no overnight stay available for pilgrims at the Monastery, but within 5 - 10 minutes away there is a hotel and a motel. Below are the phone numbers for the closest hotel and motel to the Monastery:
Amerihost Inn
Nation-wide: 1-800-434-5800
In Harvard: (815) 943-0700

Источник: www.holytransfigurationmonastery.com
 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь свт. Иоанна Шанхайского и Сан-Францисского (Мантон)

Монастырь свт. Иоанна Шанхайского и Сан-Францисского (Мантон)

The heart of the life of any Orthodox monastery is prayer, and the heart of prayer is a deep and intimate relationship with Christ.

Christ is encountered in a myriad of ways in the ordinary life of the brotherhood: in the public prayers, the life of discipline and spiritual effort, the interactions between the brothers, and in the way they, in turn, relate with the outside world. Most particularly, Christ is encountered in the very many hours of private prayer which each monk undertakes each day, both in his cell rule and as he goes about his daily work.

To facilitate this encounter, the monastery has to be a safe place.

In general terms, this ‘safe place’ is created through the common life of the monks, based on the four vows of traditional Orthodox monasticism. These are the vows which the monks take when they become ‘stavrophores’ (literally, “cross bearers”) which is the grade of monasticism which most monks, eventually, reach. The community of a monastery consists of those who have already taken these vows, and those who are preparing to do so.

The four vows are: chastity, poverty, obedience and stability. Quite what these words signify is an important question, and one which each monk will face with some frequency during his life. Each vow has an obvious and straightforward meaning, and it is this straightforward meaning which governs the daily life of the community, its customs and traditions. However, in the observance of the four vows there is also a deeper, personal significance which each monk must ponder in terms of his own life and situation.

These four vows, then, create a safe space in which the monastic life is possible. To illustrate how this works, it may be helpful to think in terms of a four-dimensional space, with each vow providing one of those dimensions. Taking the imagery a little further, it is possible to say that the space which is thereby created by those four dimensions is one in which the love of God is made manifest. Each monk lives within this ‘matrix of love’ simultaneously taking from, and contributing to, the experience of the brotherhood as a whole. Living a life of total inter-dependence, where each person of the monastic family depends upon everyone else, the monk learns to surrender to the will of God at a yet more and more profound level. In return for surrendering all that he is, all that he has, and all that he might become, the monk receives all that he needs (although not necessarily all that he wants!) including a very subtle, yet essential, quality of trust in God. As this trust develops he feels more and more able to surrender his own ego, and live in a state of total surrender, yet total security. With the surrender of the ego, the monk can even reach a level of living in which the notion of his own “wants” ceases to exert any power over him.

Some men adapt to monastic life easily, others less so. There is a great need to spend some time in unhurried and un-pressured contemplation of whether or not monastic life in general, and monastic life at a certain monastery in particular, is suitable for any given candidate. Thus, there is built into the structure of monastic life the various stages at which the individual is confronted by his own decision to remain in the monastery. Orthodoxy speaks little of the individual’s “vocation” to become a monk, preferring to see the monastic life as the self-offering of an individual. That self-offering then has to be accepted by a particular monastic community in order for it to come to fruition.

The importance of the monastery is not, however, limited to the members of the brotherhood. The reality which the monks experience on a daily basis becomes available to friends, pilgrims and visitors who come to the monastery for longer or shorter periods of time. Even the experience of being around the monastic community for a few hours can effect great changes in people’s lives. Since a monastery is par excellence a place of healing, the life of the community spills over into the lives of the greater community, affording very many opportunities for repentance, healing and a deep and abiding sense of spiritual happiness.

The Monastery of St John in Manton, California came into being through the untiring efforts of the present head of the Orthodox Church in America, Metropolitan Jonah (Paffhausen). He founded the monastery and was responsible for making it work long before he was officially designated abbot, and his vision continues to inspire and motivate us. We are also extremely fortunate to have Bishop Benjamin of San Francisco and the West as our archpastor in the Diocese of the West.

Metropolitan Jonah has gone on to lead our Church, and he has asked me to stand in for him as superior of the monastery. In due course, the monks will choose a new abbot, and the monastic family will be complete once more. We ask your prayers as we move towards this important decision.

A monastery without guests is something less than ideal. Even the desert fathers were accustomed to receiving guests. So, although we are a little off the beaten track, we welcome visitors, once they have made arrangements with our guestmaster () to ensure that we have the ability to provide them with hospitality.

We look forward to organizing a series of spiritual retreats at the monastery, some with a fixed theme, others of a more general nature. Details of these retreats will be posted shortly.

If you have any suggestions as to how we might better serve our friends and guests, please let us know. All sorts of things are in the planning stage, and your input would be very useful for us. With every blessing, and love in Christ.


Contact us
Our mailing address is PO Box 439, Manton, CA 96059.
Our physical address is 21770 Ponderosa Way.
NOTE: GPS and all known online maps will certainly lead you astray. If you want to visit us, download our guest information for correct directions.

email us at
PHONE: 530-474-5964
FAX: 530-474-3564

Contact people: For visits, ask for Fr. Martin; for vocations, or spiritual direction, ask for Fr. Meletios; for candle information, ask for Br. Andrew.

Источник: www.monasteryofstjohn.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь Вознесения Господня (Детройт)

Монастырь Вознесения Господня (Детройт)


Contact us:
Tel: (313)-592-0570
Fax: (313)-592-0570
Email: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
Web: www.holy-ascension.org

Directions to Monastery:
From West : Exit at Telegraph Road. Follow Schoolcraft (South service road of I-96) approximately 1/4 mile East of Telegraph to Virgil. Pass Virgil and take the first entry right, just before the "Saint Paul of the Cross" sign.
From the East : Exit I-96 at Outer Drive. Follow the service road to the stoplight at Virgil. Turn left on Virgil, crossing the expressway, and turn left at the light. Take the first entry right, just before the "Saint Paul of the Cross" sign.

Address: 23300 W. Davison Avenue
Detroit, MI 48223

Источник: www.holy-ascension.org

 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь Покрова Пресвятой Богородицы (Уивервилль)

Монастырь Покрова Пресвятой Богородицы (Уивервилль)

The Protection of the Most Holy Theotokos Monastery is an institution of the Orthodox Church in America under the direct jurisdiction of the Primate, His Beatitude Metropolitan JONAH. Beginning community life in South Florida on June 7, 1982, the present monastery comprises five monastics following the traditional life of Orthodox monks. Since July of 2005, with the blessing of Metropolitan HERMAN, the brotherhood has been located in the mountains of rural western North Carolina, where conditions seem beautifully suited to the monastic way of life. Monks of this monastery may be involved in any honorable work which is not inconsistent with monastic values or the horarium of the monastery.

Western North Carolina
45 Davis Hill Rd
Weaverville, North Carolina 28787
Phone: 828 658-1234
Email: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript

Источник: www.orthodoxmonastery.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

PostHeaderIcon Сербский женский монастырь св. Паисия (Саффорд)

Сербский женский монастырь св. Паисия (Саффорд)

St. Paisius Orthodox Monastery is a womenâs coenobitic community which follows the traditional rule of monastic life. The monastery was founded in 1993, and is dedicated to St. Paisius Velichkovsky, who labored his whole life to collect and translate the texts of the Philokalia as a means of preserving the teachings of the Holy Fathers on the authentic Christian way of life.

The sisterhood is currently comprised of nineteen sisters. The Holy Liturgy is served daily in the monastery, and the daily cycle of services is conducted primarily in English.

To support themselves, the sisters publish spiritual texts, make prayer ropes, and offer to over 1000 guests who visit the monastery each year a fully stocked bookstore. They also labor in cultivating the earth and tending the monasteryâs flock of purebred milk goats and other animals in order to be as self-sufficient as possible.

Since 1995, the sisterhood has welcomed teenage girls who wish to live at the monastery while continuing their studies through a home-school curriculum. The Monastery Home School is dedicated to the Protection of the Theotokos.

Situated in the High Sonoran Desert at the base of Mount Graham, the monastery is in the process of building to meet the growing needs of the monastic community and the faithful who visit. The remodeling of the main house was recently completed and a new church, seen here, is in progress.

For those interested in reading more about monasticism, Decani Monastery in Kosovo has an excellent article on their website.


St. Paisius Orthodox Monastery
Rev. Abbess Michaila
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1075
Safford, Arizona 85548
Shipping Address: 10250 S. Sky Blue Rd.
Safford, Arizona 85546
Phone: (928) 348-4900
Fax: (928) 348-4902

Источник: www.stpaisiusmonastery.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь Святого Креста (Кастро-Вэлли)

Монастырь Святого Креста (Кастро-Вэлли)

Holy Cross Monastery began with our Abbot, Archimandrite Theodor. He always dreamed of founding a monastery one day for the greater glory of God. In 1965, while still very young and ordained as a priest for just one year, his devout mother suddenly and unexpectedly fell asleep in the Lord. He was her only son, so his mother left her inheritance to him; knowing his holy intention to build a monastery one day.
his legacy from his mother was the seed from which Holy Cross Monastery would one day take root, but it was not enough to acquire property suitable for a monastery.

So he labored in the Lord's vineyard as a parish priest until he met his first disciple (now known as Father Stephen) in 1970.

After this young man shared with him his zeal to pursue the monastic life, he asked Father Theodor if there were any monasteries located in the San Francisco Bay Area; because he wished to live in one while pursuing his education at a university.

Archimandrite Theodor explained that there were very few Orthodox monasteries in North America at that time.

Moreover in 1970, all the traditionally Orthodox nations of the world except Greece were languishing under either communist or Islamic rule.
“The days when emperors, tsars, or kings will build monasteries for us are past,” he said. “If we want a monastery, we shall have to build one ourselves.”

So he asked the future Father Stephen, if he would be interested in helping him build a monastery. It was then, in 1970, that they first made their holy vow that one day, by the grace of God, they would build a monastery together dedicated to the Holy Cross.

How We Flourished

It took the monks nine additional years to save enough money to buy property for a monastery; and then, with the blessing of their diocesan bishop in 1979, they purchased property that would eventually be consecrated as Holy Cross Monastery.

The monks have performed most of the labor that has transfigured this rustic rural property into a frontier of Paradise.They have stacked every stone in their retaining walls and planted the trees in the cloister precincts. The majestic Redwood trees that tower behind our cross shrine were planted by the Fathers themselves from one-gallon cans in 1980—during the first summer following their arrival here. In 2000, God sent a young subdeacon and seminary graduate, now known as Father Peter, to join them and help them. Since that time the three of them have affectionately become known to friends of the monastery as "The Three Monksketeers."


Mail sent to the following address:
Holy Cross Monastery
34580 Palomares Road
Castro Valley, CA 94552-9622
E-mail sent to: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
Fax sent to: 510-581-3836
Telephone before 9:00 P.M. (Pacific Time) by calling: 510-581-2778


Источник: www.holycrossmonastery.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Крествоздвиженский скит (Уэйн)

Крествоздвиженский скит (Уэйн)


The Hermitage of the Holy Cross

Holy Cross Monastery was founded in September 1986 by Hieromonk Kallistos (†1992) in House Springs, Missouri. The Hermitage remained in the Missouri area for the next 14 years. During this time the monastery expanded and grew. In 1999 the Hermitage doubled in size and all available rooms for the monastics were filled.

An offer of land was made to the Hermitage and with the blessings of the monastery's Abbot, the ever-memorable Metropolitan (then Archbishop) Laurus of Holy Trinity Monastery, and the monastery's spiritual father, Igumen (now Bishop) George, the brotherhood decided to move the monastery to West Virginia. The move was accomplished on May 25, 2000.

The Hermitage of the Holy Cross is an English speaking monastery under the jurisdiction of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad in the Diocese of Eastern America and New York. The abbot of the monastery is Bishop George of Mayfield. The monks support themselves by manufacturing hand rolled incense in the ancient Athonite tradition as well as through hand painted icons, homemade soap, and selling other liturgical items and products.

The monk's day at the Hermitage begins with prayer followed by the monk's private prayer rule and work in obedience. Our usual daily schedule is as follows.

HOLY CROSS MONASTERY
RR2 Box 2343
Wayne, WV 25570
ph 304.849.2072


Источник: www.holycross-hermitage.com

 

PostHeaderIcon Монастырь святых Жен Мироносиц (Отего)

Монастырь святых Жен Мироносиц (Отего)


About Us
Founded in 1977, we are a monastic community for women of the Orthodox Church in America. We have been situated since 1983 in Otsego County in the scenic upper-Catskill region of New York State. We are members of the Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce and are honored to be part of Central New York's "Leatherstocking Country."
Within the monastery's framework of daily liturgical and personal prayer, we work as farmers, artists and craftsmen. We offer the result of our own labors, here and in our regular catalog that goes out through the regular mail once a year. If you would like to receive our regular mail catalog (as well as our newsletters) and are not already on our mailing list, send us your address by clicking here.
We also offer a few selected items that are not products of our monastery or farm, such as embroideries from Palestine and recordings of liturgical music. Some are offered only through our Online Catalog.
Twice a year we host Pilgrimage Days: Our Patronal Feast of the Myrrhbearers on the second weekend after Pascha and our Fall Pilgrimage on the second Saturday of October. For more information, see Annual Monastery Events.

Address:
144 Bert Washburn Road
Otego, NY 13825-2265
phone: (607) 432-3179
email: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript

Источник: www.holymyrrhbearers.com

 

PostHeaderIcon Свято-Троицкий монастырь (Джорданвилль)

Свято-Троицкий монастырь (Джорданвилль)


Holy Trinity Monastery is a male monastic community under the auspices of the Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad. We are dedicated to a life of prayer and obedience according to the pre-revoluntionary monastic tradition. We draw our origins from the Pochaev Lavra of St. Job of Pochaev in Southern Ukraine when monks fled from Pochaev in the face of the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917. As descendants of the Lavra of Pochaev, we continue the mission established by St. Job in the 15th century to publish books for the edification and protection of the faithful. Within the monastery is located a studio and school of Russian iconography conducted by disciples of master iconographer Fr. Cyprian (Pijoff). Also situated within the monastic community is Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary, with young men from around the world training for the holy priesthood and ministry within our Church. Consisting of impressive buildings and an other-worldly way of life, Holy Trinity Monastery is a source of spiritual nourishment and support for the Orthodox Church.

Contact Information
Holy Trinity Monastery
Post Office Box 36
Jordanville, NY 13361
E-mail: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
315 858 0940 (Phone)
315 858 0505 (Fax)

Источник: www.jordanville.org

 

PostHeaderIcon Кашпировский

Дневник нашего миссионера. Кашпировский приехал в Израиль. Расписание его сеансов было с воскресения по четверг, каждый день в другом городе. В Ашдоде, где я живу, он выступал в понедельник. Мы с женой напечатали листовки под названием «Лечение у целителя»,

Подробнее...

 

PostHeaderIcon Церковь Казанской Иконы Божией Матери (Калифорния)

История и Современное Состояние
Церковь в честь Казанской иконы Божией Матери была первой русской православной церковью, возведенной в области Сан-Диего. Приход был основан группой русский иммигрантов. 11 июля 1949 года храм освящён митрополитом Макарием. При храме действует воскресная школа, занятия в которой проходят в течение первой части литургии. Для взрослых ведутся катехизаторские занятия.

Богослужебный язык: английский
Календарь: юлианский

Духовенство:

Протоиерей Рамон Луис Мерлос
Адрес: 7865 El Paso Street La Mesa, CA 91942
Телефон: (619) 741-7987
Телефон: (619) 204-9004
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript

Адрес:
3703 Central Avenue SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
Телефон: (619)-281-6446
Факс: (619)-741-7987
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
http://www.ourladyofkazanchurch.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Свято-Николаевский Собор (Калифорния)

История и Современное Состояние

Приход в Сан-Франциско был основан 12 марта 1935г. по благословению Патриаршего Экзарха Митрополита Вениамина. Храм находился на улице Дивизадеро (Сан- Франциско). С 1935 - 1939г. - храмом управляют епископ Антоний Аляскинский и Вашингтонский, игумен Феодор и протоиерей Федор Кочетов. С 1939г. настоятелем собора назначается Петр Котляров, который служил в соборе с дня основания протодиаконом. С 1959г. настоятелем собора назначается игумен Марк (Шавыкин) и является им до 1983 г. Благодаря большим заботам архимандрита Марка (Шавыкина) 24 июля 1960г. состоялось торжественное освящение нового храма Свято - Николаевского Кафедрального Собора на 15 улице. Освящение по большому архиерейскому чину совершил Экзарх Московского Патриархата митрополит Борис Североамериканский и Алеутский в сослужении с архиепископом Дионисием Сан - Франциским и Западноамериканским, архимандритом Марком, протоиереем Иосифом Гавриляк, протоиереем Петром Котляровым, протоиереем Федором Кочетовым и протоиереем Николаем Левковичем (из Сан-Диего).
С 1984- 1986г. - службу совершает протоиерей Петр Раина. С 1986 -1990г. настоятелем собора назначается протоиерей Владимир Верига. Написана икона Нерукотворный образ Спасителя на своде алтаря художником из Троице-Сергиевой лавры. С 1990 -1993г. настоятелем назначается иеромонах Тихон Чижевский. С 1993 - 1996г. настоятелем назначается протоиерей Александр Карпенко. В 1994- 1995г. был произведен наружный и внутренний ремонт храма, отреставрирована наружная икона св. Николая и позолочена и установлен крест на куполе храма, установлена наружная дверь. С 1996- 1999г. настоятелем назначается протоиерей Виктор Цешковский. Отремонтирована трапезная храма. В разные годы собор посещали и производили в нем службы: митрополит Волоколамский Питирим, епископ Василий Родзянко, епископ Зарайский Павел. В 1993г. в соборе совершил богослужение Святейший Патриарх Московский и Всея Руси Алексий Второй. С 1999г. настоятелем Свято - Николаевского собора назначен протоиерей Николай Щербаков. Под руководством настоятеля и приходского совета храм поддерживается и обновляется. В последние два года на пожертвования прихожан были приобретены: три паникадила двухъярусные латунь, бра двух рожковые латунное литье 10 штук, металлический позолоченный престол, семисвечник напрестольный, напрестольное позолоченное Евангелие и Апостол в металлическом окладе, запрестольные металлические иконы, рипиды, хоругви металлические, заменены все иконы иконостаса (19 новых икон написаны иконописцем из Воронежа Анатолием Ивановичем Усковым). Приобретены священнические и диаконские облачения и многая другая церковная утварь.
Своими средствами и на пожертвования прихожан были изготовлены: гробница, латунный жертвенник, латунная решетка солеи, центральный аналой, столик для молебнов и литии, вышиты вручную шелком три плащаницы. Написаны большие иконы преподобного Серафима Саровского, преподобного Сергия Радонежского, великомученика Георгия Победоносца, страстотерпцев князей Российских Бориса и Глеба и икона Святых Царственных Страстотерпцев. Большая помощь была оказана при доставке церковной утвари для храма Российским Аэрофлотом безвозмездно. Настоятель Церкви проводит активную работу с Генеральным Консульством РФ в Сан Франциско, представительствами других Российских представительств. В этих представительствах о. Николаем был прочитан ряд лекций, в том числе и по Основам Социальной концепции РПЦ. Хорошие частные отношения существуют у настоятеля и с духовенством АПЦ и РПЦЗ. Отец Николай принимал участие в ежегодном богослужении на историческом форте Росс. Протоиереем Николаем с благословения Управляющего Патриаршими приходами поставлен вопрос перед руководством форта-музея о выделении дня, в который Божественную Литургию совершали бы там представители Московского Патриархата.

Духовенство:
Иерей Андрей Ковалев
Адрес: 2005 15th Street San Francisco, CA 94114
Телефон: (415)-621-1849
Телефон: (862)-571-7770
Факс: (415) 621-1849
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript



Адрес:
2005 15th Street,
San Francisco, CA 94114
Телефон: (415) 621-1849
Факс: (415) 621-1849
http://www.russiansobor.org
 

PostHeaderIcon В Яффо

Мы с моими друзьями, Олегом и Андреем, были приглашены на пикник в день рождения нашей знакомой, Инны. Перед пикником мы убирали в нашем храме (это храм во имя Архангела Михаила и св. и праведной Тавифы). Храм находится на берегу моря в городе Яффо (Израиль)

Подробнее...

 

PostHeaderIcon Храм в честь Св. Архистратига Михаила (Мичиган)

История и Современное Состояние
Приход был организован и зарегистрирован в 1926-м году. В 1967 г. церковь была разрушена вследствие пожара, после чего прихожане приняли решение построить новый храм на новом месте. В 1968 г. построенный храм был освящен. В 1988 году, в честь Тысячелетия Крещения Руси, иконописцами были расписаны стены алтаря. В 1992 году были построены новый культурный центр и классы воскресной школы. В 2001 году храм празднует свое 75-тилетие, к этому времени потолок и стены храма также были украшены фресками. При храме действует приходская школа, в которой занимаются 24 ребенка.



Список настоятелей храма (в хронологическом порядке):
Иерей Иоанн Русин 1926-1930;
Иерей Волтер Шиманский 1930-1935;
Иерей Павел Ткач 1935-1938;
Иерей Константин Кульматики 1938-1947;
Иерей Григорий Пелеш 1947-1950;
Протоиерей Иоанн Лампарт 1950-1960;
Протоиерей Савва Ковальчук 1960-1961;
Иерей Александр Кобашар 1961-1963;
Иерей Клемент Палмер 1963-1965;
Иеей Игорь Бурдиков 1965-1967;
Иерей Василий Цзмор 1967-1967 (три месяца);
Протоиерей Василий М. Бутчко 1967-1975;
Протоиерей Михаил И. Барна 1975 - по сегодняшний день.


Богослужебный язык: церковно-славянский, английский
Календарь: григорианский

Духовенство:

Протоиерей Тимофей М. Барна
26375 West Chicago Rd.
Redford, MI 48239
Телефон: (313) 937-2120

Храм окормляет Митрофорный протоиерей Михаил И. Барна
26375 West Chicago Rd,
Redford, MI 48239
Телефон: (313) 937-2120
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript



Адрес:
26355 West Chicago Rd.
Redford, MI 48239
Телефон: (313) 937-2120
Факс: (313) 937-0970
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
http://www.stmichaelroc.org
 

PostHeaderIcon Храм в честь Свт. Иоанна Златоустого (Мичиган)

История и Современное Состояние:
Храм Свт. Иоанна Златоуста был построен в 1890-м году. Приходская школа: 4 ребенка, 2 преподавателя. Занятия проходят после каждой воскресной литургии. Богослужения совершаются регулярно. Издается приходской журнал. Настоятель ведет миссионерскую работу.

Богослужебный язык: английский
Календарь: юлианский


 
 
 
 
Духовенство:
Иерей Андрей Кис Лов:
2745 Birchcrest Drive, SE
608 Viewpoint
Grand Rapids, MI 49506-5459
Телефон: (616)-575 0605
Факс: (616)-454 3417
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript , Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript



Адрес:
Physical Address: 40 National NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Postal Address: PO Box 2543, Grand Rapids, MI 49501-2543
Телефон: (616)-454-1166
Телефон: (616)-575-0605
Факс: (616)-454-3417
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
http://www.johnchrysostom.com
 

PostHeaderIcon Храм в честь Св. Ап. Андрея Первозванного (Мичиган)

История и Современное Состояние:
Приход основан в 1952 году протоиереем Фотием Донахью. Первоначально богослужения совершались в часовне св. Екатерины в Вильямстоне. В 1963 году на купленном участке земли построен и освящён храм в честь святого апостола Андрея Первозванного. Рядом с храмом расположен дом настоятеля.

Богослужебный язык: английский

 
 
Духовенство:
Иерей Христофор Роздилски: 1222 Green crest Ave East Lansing, MI 48823
Телефон: (517)-333-5999
Телефон: (517)-256-7399
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript

Адрес:
1216 Greencrest Ave. East Lansing Michigan, 48823
Телефон: (517)-351-4627
Факс: (517)-351-4728
http://www.standreworthodoxchurch.us
 

PostHeaderIcon Церковь Св. Пророка Илии (Мичиган)

История и Современное Состояние
Приход Св. Пророка Илии основан в 1966 году. В 1970 году было завершено строительство храма и 13 сентября того же года состоялось его освящение. В 1971 году к храму пристроен зал для приходских мероприятий. В 1997 году был в два раза увеличен зал для церковных собраний.


Богослужебный язык: английский


 
Духовенство:
Протоиерей Лавренсий Бачик: 529 Cynthia Galesburg, MI 49053-9511
Телефон: 269-665-9313
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript



Адрес:
5066 B Drive South Battle Creek, MI 49015
Телефон: (269)-979-2146
Факс: (269)-665-9548
Е-почта: Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
http://www.StEliasOrthodoxChurch.org
 
Еще статьи...
<< Первая < Предыдущая 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Следующая > Последняя >>
Страница 54 из 57

 

03
Архив наших новинок
Авторизация



Гонения христиан на Украине

Гонения христиан на Украине

Подробнее...